This is the post excerpt.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
Visesh Informatics ltd. (BSE: 532411 | NSE: VISESHINFO | ISIN: INE861A01058 | SECTOR: COMPUTERS – SOFTWARE MEDIUM & SMALL) must be a multibagger stock.
As per my research and analysis Visesh Informatics ltd. must be a multibagger stock, which is one of the best undervalued stock, which isavailable at 0.10 paise only (B/V is Rs. 1.21).
Moreover, the IT sector would be the most promising in the upcoming days and it is a monopoly co. which deals with having E recharge payment wallet, app & site.
Last but not least, if BJP Govt. comes with majority then this stock may be at record high level as our respected P.M always prefer for digitization and this is a monopoly co. in this sector.
This is further inform you that, no MF houses had invested this Hidden Gem till date.
Pl. visit their website at www.mpsinfotec.com.
So, I am requesting all the investors to add the share in their portfolio at their earliest convenience.
Thanks and Regards,
This is a article for those who can’t follow the stock market properly due to any reason like lack of time, experience, skill and expertise. Some small tips for investment:
- Invest in a very good Small and Mid Cap funds to maximize your returns and wait at least 5-7 yrs.
- Follow the website CRISIL.COM to choose the right fund.
- Predict the best performing sectors in the coming years and invest accordingly.
- Invest through SIP at the end of the every month, as you may get more units.
- Invest a lumpsum amt. and in a sector fund (like IT sector) provided you can follow the market very well.
- Make a STP in a Liquid fund by investing a lumpsum amt. and transfer a fixed amt. P.M in a equity fund.
- Invest through FLEXI SIP i.e invest more and more when market is falling.
HOW AND WHEN TO INVEST IN INDIA?
From my 25 years experiences in the stock market, I am sharing the following tips to invest in India:
- Invest in IPOs, if it is rightly priced. Since it is much more safer than secondary market.
- Invest in a share, if it is available in the market at a discounted value, after listing.
- You must study the stock market at least 10 hrs. per day, if you are a new investor.
- Never depend upon a stock expert or advisor, because most of the time they are advising to buy a stock when it is increasing. In reality, it should be the opposite.
- Always follow Mr. Warren Buffet, “Buy a stock when everybody is selling”.
- Buy a good share during the time period of March – May and sell it in Nov. – Jan. every year.
- Whatever may be the reason, if a good stock is available at market at a discounted price, buy it.
- Find out the best performing sectors in the upcoming days.
- Follow OI (open interest) in option chain very carefully and find out the bid of prices the max. investors.
- The delivery % is a very imp. matter. If it is higher, it is positive for the stock.
- Try to find out the reasons of uptrend or downtrend of a stock.
- Study the best websites for investment like moneycontrol.com, economictimes.com, investingindia.com, trendlyne.com etc. and different blogs for investment.
- Instead of making a SIP in mutual fund, make a DIYSIP (Do it yourself SIP) by yourself. Act just like a MUTUAL FUND MANAGER.
- Invest at the end of each month (generally from 25th-28th) , since at that time the NIFTY is at its lowest level due to F&O (Future & Option) Expiry.
- Make a detailed FUNDAMENTAL & TECHNICAL ANALYSIS of a stock.