This is a article for those who can’t follow the stock market properly due to any reason like lack of time, experience, skill and expertise. Some small tips for investment:
- Invest in a very good Small and Mid Cap funds to maximize your returns and wait at least 5-7 yrs.
- Follow the website CRISIL.COM to choose the right fund.
- Predict the best performing sectors in the coming years and invest accordingly.
- Invest through SIP at the end of the every month, as you may get more units.
- Invest a lumpsum amt. and in a sector fund (like IT sector) provided you can follow the market very well.
- Make a STP in a Liquid fund by investing a lumpsum amt. and transfer a fixed amt. P.M in a equity fund.
- Invest through FLEXI SIP i.e invest more and more when market is falling.